Our services include all of the traditional agent services, including property visits, meetings, market analysis, an MLS listing, showings, negotiations, contract review, ongoing guidance, and closing coordination. This service is $3,500 and we only get paid if your house sells.
Here is a more detailed list of the services we provide for sellers:
- Meet you at your home to discuss the features of your home;
- Conduct a market analysis to help in pricing your home;
- Free professional photographer to take photos of your home;
- List your property in the MLS so that it is published on all of the high profile real estate websites, including Zillow;
- Boosted Facebook post of your listing;
- Provide an electronic lockbox and lawn sign;
- Dedicated scheduler to contact you for appointments and showings;
- Post showing feedback and consultation;
- Provide ongoing advice regarding market conditions and pricing;
- Assist in negotiating offers with buyers and their agents;
- Draft and review agreements, contracts and amendments to contracts;
- Coordinate inspection, appraisal and walkthrough;
- Coordinate and attend closing;
Unlike other firms, we do not charge you double if the buyer does not have an agent. If the buyer does not have an agent then the only fee is our Flat Fee of $3,500.
If the buyer has an agent, then your total fees will be $3,500 to Flat Fee plus an additional 2% to the buyer's agent.